Acceptable Use Policy:
Please read our Acceptable Use Policy with regards to Copyright and Trademark and overall use of information accessed on our website:
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Donna Karlin, (or other legal owners) except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Donna Karlin neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Donna Karlin.
2. While Donna Karlin uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Donna Karlin makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Donna Karlin assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Donna Karlin nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Donna Karlin also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Donna Karlin, unless otherwise noted. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Donna Karlin (or others where indicated). Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of Donna Karlin or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Donna Karlin will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Donna Karlin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although Donna Karlin may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Donna Karlin is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Donna Karlin will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Donna Karlin to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. Donna Karlin may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
A Better Perspective®
Copyright A Better Perspective® · No reproduction without expressed permission of author
Shadow Coaching® and Laser Coaching® are registered trademarks of A Better Perspective®